91st Rotary Show
11/6/2023 - 11/7/2023
Top 10 Reasons to Support Perry Rotary’s Big Show!
As the Perry Rotary Club begins celebrating its 100th Anniversary, it is about to present its 91st Annual Perry Rotary Show. It will run Monday and Tuesday evenings November 6 & 7 at 7 pm at the Perry High School Auditorium. Note that there is also a full show being presented on Sunday afternoon at 2 pm (not 2:30) November 5 for those who can’t drive at night or prefer not to be away from home Monday or Tuesday evening. The production is a variety show with a mixture of humorous skits and musical talent primarily put on by the 60+ Rotarians from the Perry, Warsaw, Wyoming, Castile, and Silver Springs area.
If you have never been to the show – or haven’t been in a long time – we ask you to please come and support the Rotary Club and all the volunteers, patrons, and advertisers who make tremendous effort in bringing this one-of-a-kind event to the Community whose proceeds support numerous projects locally and humanitarian efforts around the world. Please join the hundreds of people who never miss a show!
Here are 10 top reasons to come to the show:
- Show your support for beneficial local community projects
- Get out of the house for a couple of hours
- Soak up some good humor and great music from local people you know
- Something fun to do with friends and family members – make plans now!
- Be seen & see people you haven’t seen lately
- Donate gently used Childrens’ books taking up space in your basement
- Stop Polio and help impoverished people worldwide
- You won’t be missing a Bills game!
- Be proud of Rotary’s long history of Rotary Shows – help to keep it going!
- Because it’s a good thing to do!
Whether you enjoy the humorous skits or the wonderful music, or both, it’s a great show. Tickets are $10 for adults and $5 for students and can be purchased for all three shows from the Rotarians, various businesses, and both banks in Perry and Community Bank in Warsaw. You can also purchase tickets at the door. We thank our many generous patrons and advertisers for their support.
You will want to come early for a good seat and to take in the pre-show music by Eric Kelly & Company and the beautiful tribute to Sarah “Sally” Bliss, long-time Rotarian, musician, and Community supporter, who recently passed.
We have so much to celebrate and to be thankful for in our community and we Rotarians sincerely thank you for your support as we all work together to achieve the Rotary motto – “Service Above Self!” Any questions at all just call or text Hans Kunze, publicity chair, at 585-813-2676. See you at the Show! Remember to come early! You’ll be back home and ready for bed by 9 pm!
33 Watkins Ave